Our hotel is not closed during the COVID-19 epidemic either, keeping in mind the official regulations, we are waiting for our visitors at the usual professional level of hospitality. To ensure the safety of our guests, we have taken the following measures:
- a hand sanitizer was placed in the lobby next to the elevator
- we measure the body temperature of our colleagues at every start of work
- a plexiglass protective wall was installed on the reception desk, which protects against droplet infection
- our colleagues work in protective masks
- an orange ribbon has been taped in front of the reception desk to keep guests at a safe distance
- there is only 1 person at the reception at a time
- an air exchange / sterilization machine with antivirus technology was installed in the lobby
- the common areas (lobby, corridors, elevator, door handles) are disinfected several times a day
- the rooms are disinfected with an ozone generator after the guests leave
- on special request we provide a small hand sanitizer for our guests, which can be requested at the Reception.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU AGAIN, WE TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!